The roots of the Rhinebeck Choral Club reach back to 1945, when Elsa Casey, a local organist and choir director, organized The Choral Club, a women’s community vocal ensemble. Not to be outdone, the men of the community came together the following year as the Rhinebeck Men’s Chorus. After 16 seasons of performing annual concerts together, the groups combined in 1962 as The Rhinebeck Choral Club. This season marks more than 70 years of community service through music performed by literally hundreds of men and women in the Hudson Valley region.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!